Waring WMB400X Heavy-Duty Mini-Belgian Waffle Maker With 180 Degree Rotation And Triple-Coated Nonstick Plates, 120V
The WMB400X is a heavy-duty Mini Belgian waffle maker from Waring with a 180-degree rotary feature that ensures perfectly even baking and browning. The waffle maker has commercial-grade triple-coated nonstick plates and it will produce up to (100) mini belgian waffles per hour.
The unit has LED indicators for "Power ON" and "READY-TO-BAKE" and an audio chime sounds when the waffle maker is ready to cook and again when the waffle is ready to be served.
There is a heavy-duty die-cast housing on this waffle maker and it features an embedded heating element.
The WMB400X mini belgian waffle maker runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz,and 1-phase for 1.2 kW and it has a 3 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Waring WMB400X Features
- Heavy-duty mini belgian waffle maker
- Commercial grade triple-coated nonstick plates
- Output: (100) waffles per hour
- Makes (4) mini belgian waffles at a time
- Audio beep signals
- Heavy-duty die-cast housing
- Embedded heating element
- LED indicators for "Power ON" and "READY-TO-BAKE"
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase for 1.2 kW
- Includes a 3' power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Height: 8-1/2" (plates closed)
Height: 21" (plates open)
|Ship Weight||14.3 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||WMB400X|
|Height||8-1/2 Inches (Plates Closed), 21 Inches (Plates Open)|
|Housing Material||Heavy-Duty Die Cast Metal|
|Plate Type||Commercial-Grade Triple-Coated Nonstick|
|Power Cord Length||3'|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet