Waring WCIC20 2-Quart Capacity Built-In Compressor Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker With Keep Cool Feature, 120V 180 Watts
|Ship Weight||36 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||WCIC20|
|Type||Ice Cream Makers|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Features||Built-In Compressor, Keep Cool Feature|
|Batch Bowl Material||Aluminum|
|Controls||Touch Controls With LCD Display|
|Power Cord Length||5 ft|
The WCIC20 is the electric stainless steel ice cream maker from Waring that can make up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato in as quickly as 30 minutes with a built-in compressor that requires no pre-freezing.
There is a Keep Cool feature on this ice cream maker that holds ice cream at the ideal cold temperature when a batch is finished processing.
This ice cream maker has simple touch controls with LCD display and a removable aluminum batch bowl.
The WCIC20 ice cream maker is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts for 180 Watts and it has a 5 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. This ice cream maker is ETL-Sanitation listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
Waring WCIC20 Features
- Electric stainless steel ice cream maker
- Built-in compressor
- Capacity: 2 quarts
- Simple touch controls with LCD display
- Removable aluminum batch bowl
- Keep Cool feature
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 180 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5 ft power cord
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- ETL listed
Waring WCIC20 Benefits
- Pre-freezing not required with built-in compressor
- Makes up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato in as quickly as 30 minutes
- Keep Cool feature holds ice cream at ideal cold temperature when batch is finished