Waring WBW300X Heavy-Duty Single Bubble Waffle Maker With 180 Degree Rotation And Triple-Coated Nonstick Plates, 120V
The WBW300X is a heavy-duty single bubble waffle maker from Waring with a 180-degree rotary feature that ensures perfectly even baking and browning. The waffle maker has commercial-grade triple-coated nonstick plates and it will produce up to (25) bubble waffles per hour.
The unit has LED indicators for "Power ON" and "READY-TO-BAKE" and an audio chime sounds when the waffle maker is ready to cook and again when the waffle is ready to be served.
There is a heavy-duty die-cast housing on this waffle maker and it features an embedded heating element.
The WBW300X bubble waffle maker runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase for 1.2 kW and it has a 3 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Waring WBW300X Features
- Heavy-duty single bubble waffle maker
- Commercial grade triple-coated nonstick plates
- Output: (25) waffles per hour
- Audio beep signals
- Heavy-duty die-cast housing
- Embedded heating element
- LED indicators for "Power ON" and "READY-TO-BAKE"
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase for 1.2 kW
- Includes a 3' power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Waring WBW300X Benefits
- 180-degree rotary feature that ensures perfectly even baking and browning
- NSF listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
Height: 8-1/2" (plates closed)
Height: 21" (plates open)
|Ship Weight||14.3 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||WBW300X|
|Height||8-1/2 Inches (Plates Closed), 21 Inches (Plates Open)|
|Waffle Type||Bubble Waffle|
|Housing Material||Heavy-Duty Die Cast Metal|
|Plate Type||Commercial-Grade Triple-Coated Nonstick|
|Power Cord Length||3'|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet