Walco 8107 7" Napa 18/10 Stainless Steel Dessert Spoon
|Ship Weight||1 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||8107|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
Walco's 18/10 flatware is known for its outstanding quality and astonishing shine that brings light and reliability to your elegant dining atmosphere. The Napa line is crafted with an ageless rim design that compliments any classic dining setup. Napa utensils are brushed to a complete satin finish, which is attractive to guests and also conceals fingerprint smudges.
Walco 8107 Features
- 7" in length
- Top of the line 18/10 stainless steel quality
- 18% chrome 10% nickel stainless is a European standard
- Stunning brushed satin finish
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|