Walco 6801 6.06" Classic Baroque 18/10 Stainless Teaspoon
|Ship Weight||4 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||6801|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
Walco's Classic Baroque series is some of the most stunning formal silverware available on the market today. The pierced plumes are modeled after some of the most famous and classic sterling patterns. These beautiful utensils are hotel weighted 18/10 stainless steel quality.
Walco 6801 Features
- 6.06 inches in length
- Carefree 18/10 stainless steel
- Gorgeous pierced plume pattern
- Hotel weighted
- Finished to the highest European and American standards
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|