Walco 6307 6.94" IronStone 18/10 Stainless Steel Dessert Spoon
|Ship Weight||1 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||6307|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
A gorgeous favorite among Walco flatware, the Ironstone series has a 17th century hammered design that is both traditionally classic, and beautifully modern. The hammered texture hides unsightly fingerprint smudges from appearing, while capturing the light to produce a wonderful sparkling look.
Walco 6307 Features
- Stunning 18/10 stainless steel quality
- Texture is visually appealing and also hides fingerprint smudges from showing
- Classic 17th century handle design
- 6.94" in length
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|