Walco 5305 7.38" Farmington 18/10 Stainless Dinner Fork
|Ship Weight||4 LB|
|Flatware Type||Dinner Fork|
|Manufacturer Part #||5305|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Tines||4|
Walco's Farmington line of flatware takes a traditional design and puts a modern twist on it to produce this gorgeous series. Farmington flatware's handles are forged to be thick and heavy for that sturdy feel. These utensils are brushed with an antique butter finish which gives them the traditional English Tudor look that brings elegance to any restaurant setting.
Walco 5305 Features
- 7.38" in length
- Finished to the highest European and American standards
- Hotel weighted 18/10 stainless steel
- Thickly forged handles for exceptional grip
- Traditional English look with an antique finish
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|