Walco 5201 6.25" Soprano 18/10 Stainless Teaspoon
|Ship Weight||4 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||5201|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
The Soprano line of Walco flatware has reminiscent stylistic features of Ancient Roman design. The cold forged handles make for a heavy feel and impressive durability.
Walco 5201 Features
- 18/10 stainless quality
- Mirror finish
- Design inspired by styles of Ancient Rome
- Finished to the highest European and American standards
- 6.25" in length
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|