Walco 22451 9.75" Dramatique 18/10 Stainless Steel European Dinner Knife
|Ship Weight||1 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||22451|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
The Dramatique line of Walco flatware is an ornate collection of utensils with a unique design and a quality 18/10 stainless steel finish. The ornamental fiddleback outline paired with the frost finish in the middle makes for an attractive formal design. The frost finish hides fingerprint smudges that may appear in that central spot, and the rest of the handle has a mirror finish which gives the overall piece a stunning two-toned effect.
Walco 22451 Features
- Available in hotel weight 18/10
- Finished to the highest European and American standards
- Ornamental fiddleback outline
- Frost finish middle to hide fingerprints
- 9.75" in length
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|