Walco 2003 8.38" Modernaire 18/10 Stainless Serving Spoon
Modernaire flatware is designed with a unique and attractive brushed pewter look that glows like silver in low light settings. The forged handles have a durable feel that is a welcome change from everyday boring flat utensils. Spice up the dining experience with Modernaire flatware from Walco.
Walco 2003 Features
- 18/10 stainless steel quality
- 8.38" in length
- Forged handles for textured grip
- Completely brushed pewter look that glows like silver in low light settings
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|
|Ship Weight||4 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||2003|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Metal Type||18/10 Stainless Steel|