Walco 1945 8.81" Continuo 18/10 Stainless Dinner Knife
|Ship Weight||4 LB|
|Flatware Type||Dinner Knife|
|Manufacturer Part #||1945|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
Graceful lines, a sleek pattern and 18/10 stainless steel quality, the Continuo series is the ideal choice for embossed and plain rim dinnerware. This line of Walco flatware has a mirror finish that is perfected to the utmost highest European and American standards. The biomorphic design gives Continuo flatware a unique three layered look that sets it apart from any other flatware of its kind.
Walco 1945 Features
- 8.81" in length
- Outstanding 18/10 stainless steel quality
- Hotel weighted
- Finished to the highest European and American standards.
- Sleek pattern ideal for plain rim dinnerware
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|