Walco 18051 8.25" Bosa Nova 18/0 Stainless Euro Fork
To give your restaurant the consistent and classic appearance you desire, you need appealing and reliable silverware for your tables. Walco's basic pattern line of Bosa Nova Euro fork is ideal for many different settings. Stainless steel construction gives you the durability you need for heavy duty usage.
Walco 18051 Features
- 8.25" dinner fork
- 18/0 stainless steel quality
- Four perfectly molded tines
- Stainless steel is easy to maintain and is extremely durable
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|
|Manufacturer Part #||18051|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Flatware Type||Dinner Fork|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Tines||4|
- Owners Manual:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Owner Manual