Vulcan VGM36S Natural Gas V Series 36" Wide Manual-Control Standard Oven Base Griddle Top Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Range On Legs, 140,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||685 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||VGM36S|
|Type||Commercial Gas Range|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Type||Standard Oven Base|
|Number Of Burners||3|
|Griddle Plate Width||36 Inches|
|Griddle Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Riser Height||4 Inches|
|CSA Design Certified||Yes|
|CSA Blue Flame Certified||Yes|
|Side Splash Height||4 Inches|
|Power||Gas / Electric|
|Gas Connection||1 1/4" Diameter Rear Gas Connection|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
|Legs||6" Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs|
|Brand Line||V Series|
The VGM36S is the heavy-duty V Series gas-powered griddle range from Vulcan that has a Standard oven base, manual controls, and a 3/4" thick polished steel 36" wide griddle plate with 4" side splashes, and individual pilots and controls. This range comes with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs.
There is a 4" stainless steel stub riser on this unit and the stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, burner box, and stub back on this griddle range that makes it durable enough to stand up to the daily usage of any commercial kitchen environment.
This VGM36S commercial gas griddle range operates on Natural Gas at 50,000 BTU for the Standard oven, and 90,000 BTU for the griddle, for a total of 140,000 BTU and it has a 1 1/4" diameter front gas manifold and a 1 1/4" rear gas connection. All gas connections should be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
The blower motor on the oven of this griddle range is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 1-phase, and 4 Amps, and the unit comes included with a 9 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug. This commercial gas griddle range is CSA Blue Flame certified, CSA Design certified, and it is NSF listed for safety.
V series units are all modular and interchangeable to allow you to create the perfect customized workstation, including a variety of types of ranges from open burners, hot tops, French tops, charbroilers, and griddles, to other units like refrigerated bases, cabinets, convection or finishing ovens.
Vulcan VGM36S Features
- V Series heavy-duty 36" wide range
- Base Type: Standard Oven Base
- Control Type: Manual
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- 3/4" thick polished steel plate
- Burner Type: Griddle
- Side Splash Height: 4"
- Individual burner pilots and controls
- Number of Burners: 3
- Griddle Plate Width: 36"
- Burner BTU: 30,000
- Griddle Total BTU: 90,000
- Oven Temperature Range: 150 to 550 degree F
- Oven Interior Size: 13" high x 27" wide x 27" deep
- Oven Interior Material: Porcelain
- Oven BTU: 50,000
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Total BTU: 140,000
- 9 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 1-phase and 4 Amps, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Gas Connection: 1 1/4" diameter rear gas connection
- Legs: 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- CSA Blue Flame certified
- CSA Design certified
- NSF listed for safety
Vulcan VGM36S Benefits
- Energy-efficient heavy-duty burner
- Modular and interchangeable V series units allow you to create the perfect customized workstation
- Durable stainless steel construction stands up to any commercial kitchen environment
Depth: 36 3/4"
Oven Interior Dimensions: