Vulcan VC66GC Natural Gas Double Deck Full Size Gas Deep Depth Convection Oven with Computer Controls - 100,000 BTU
For restaurants, bakeries, and banquet halls that are incredibly busy, its helpful to have multiple pieces of equipment, especially ovens. For baking dinner rolls, bread rolls, or pastries, as well as roasting vegetables or meats, having two convection ovens gets twice the amount of food products done, making your kitchen arena twice as efficient. The Vulcan VC66GC Gas Convection Oven double set-up will be exactly what you need to help you keep up during active times within your establishment.
With stainless steel used for each appliances front, top, and sides, you can trust that this double-deck oven will be able to last for years of repeated use. The matching stainless steel doors, also proving durable, will operate independently and boasts double-paned windows that are sure to keep the heat within the oven cabinet. The deep depth will hold full-sized pans, and the interiors are lined with porcelain enamel that will handle the constant placement and removal of pans. The non-sag insulation ensures that there will be no hot spots on the exterior of the ovens, preventing inadvertent burns. There are 11 position rack guides in each cabinet that let you come up with whatever configuration would work best at any given point in time. The computer controls displays digital time and temperature readout, has a roast and hold cycle, and 100 programmable menu selections. When looking for a double convection oven set-up to add to your kitchen to help you bake and roast items efficiently, then the Vulcan gas-powered line is a fantastic option.
Vulcan VC66GC Features
- Fuel type: natural gas
- Deep depth
- Computer controls
- Electronic spark igniters
- 5 Nickel plated oven racks included per section
- 11 Oven rack positions
- 8" high legs
- Stainless steel front, top and sides
- Stainless steel doors with windows
- 50,000 BTU each section
- Energy Star Qualified
Vulcan VC66GC Benefits
- With stainless steel used for its front, top, and sides, you can trust that this double-deck oven will be able to last for years of repeated use
- Stainless steel doors, also proving durable, operate independently and boasts double-paned windows that are sure to keep the heat within the oven cabinet
- Deep depth will hold full-sized pans, and the interior is lined with porcelain enamel it will handle the constant placement and removal of pans
- Non-sag insulation ensures that there will be no hot spots on the exterior of the ovens, preventing inadvertent burns
- 11 position rack guides that let you come up with whatever configuration would work best at any given point in time
- Computer controls comes with one hundred programmable menu selections
Width: 40 1/4"
Depth: 45 1/8"
Depth: 26 1/8"
|Ship Weight||984 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||VC66GC|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Amps||7.7 Amps per Section|
|18" x 26" Pan Capacity||10|
|BTUs Per Oven||50,000|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||70" x 40-1/4" x 45-1/8"|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||20" x 29" x 26-1/8"|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Oven Racks Included||5 per Section|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4"|
|Temperature Range||150° to 500°F|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
- Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas