Vulcan V1FT36S Natural Gas V Series 36" Wide Standard Oven Base Radial Fin French Top Burner Stainless Steel Range On Legs, 95,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||763 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||V1FT36S|
|Type||Commercial Gas Range|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Type||Standard Oven Base|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Burner Type||Radial Fin French Top|
|Number Of Burner Rings||3|
|French Top Burner BTU||45,000|
|Burner Material||Cast Iron|
|CSA Design Certified||Yes|
|CSA Blue Flame Certified||Yes|
|Riser Height||4 Inches|
|Power||Gas / Electric|
|Gas Connection||1 1/4" Diameter Rear Gas Connection|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
|Legs||6" Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs|
|Brand Line||V Series|
The V1FT36S is the heavy-duty V Series 36" wide gas-powered radial fin French top range from Vulcan that has a Standard oven base, and a 3-ring radial fin French top burner with individual pilots and controls. This range stands firmly on 6" adjustable stainless steel legs.
This commercial gas radial fin French top range is CSA Blue Flame certified, CSA Design certified, and it is NSF listed for safety.
There is a 4" stainless steel stub riser on this unit and the durable stainless steel construction of the front, front top ledge, sides, base, burner box, and stub back on this radial fin French top range that makes it durable enough to stand up to the daily usage of any commercial kitchen environment.
This V1FT36S commercial gas radial fin French top range operates on Natural Gas at 50,000 BTU for the oven, 45,000 BTU for the French top burner for a total 95,000 BTU and it has a 1 1/4" diameter front gas manifold and a 1 1/4" rear gas connection. All gas connections should be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
The blower motor on the convection oven of this open burner range is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 1-phase, and 4 Amps, and the unit comes included with a 9 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug. The convection oven has a porcelain interior that is 13" high x 27" wide x 27" deep with a 175 to 550 degree F temperature range.
V series units are all modular and interchangeable to allow you to create the perfect customized workstation, including a variety of types of ranges from open burners, hot tops, French tops, charbroilers, and griddles, to other units like refrigerated bases, cabinets, convection or finishing ovens.
Vulcan V1FT36S Features
- V Series heavy-duty 36" wide range
- Base Type: Standard Oven Base
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Type: Radial fin French top
- Burner Material: Cast iron
- Number of Burner Rings: 3
- Burner BTU: 45,000
- Individual burner pilot and controls
- Oven BTU: 32,000
- Oven Temperature Range: 175 to 550 degree F
- Oven Interior Size: 13" high x 27" wide x 27" deep
- Oven Interior Material: Porcelain
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Total BTU: 95,000
- 9 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 1-phase and 4 Amps, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Gas Connection: 1 1/4" diameter rear gas connection
- Legs: 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- CSA Blue Flame certified
- CSA Design certified
- NSF listed for safety
Vulcan V1FT36S Benefits
- Energy-efficient heavy-duty burner
- Modular and interchangeable V series units allow you to create the perfect customized workstation
- Durable stainless steel and heavy-duty cast iron grates stand up to any commercial kitchen environment
Depth: 36 3/4"