Vulcan ST100 Direct Steam 100 Gallon Fully Jacketed Kettle
The ST100 is a Fully Jacketed Stationary Kettle from Vulcan that runs on Direct Steam. This kettle is constructed of stainless steel, including a 316 series steel liner. The interior bottom is sloped to the front, allowing for smooth product flow. A draw-off valve features an opening perforated strainer. This product includes a graduated measuring rod. A steam pressure gauge and thermostatic steam trap are mounted and interconnected. The spring-enforced hinged cover includes a condensate ring and drop down lift handle. The kettle includes a vacuum pressure release valve. This unit is UL listed, meeting NSF Standard #4.
Vulcan ST100 Features
Vulcan-Hart ST100 Benefits
- Spring-assist hinged cover is effortless to operate
- Strainer and drain-off valve ensure that cleaning the kettle will be a breeze
- A bracket makes it possible to attach an optional water faucet
Width: 36 1/2"
Depth: 39 1/2"
- Direct Steam
- Fully Jacketed
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 100 Gallons
- Graduated Measuring Rod
- Faucet Bracket
- Draw-Off Valve w/Opening Strainer
- Sloped Interior Bottom
- Main and Simmer Steam Supply Valve
- Vacuum Pressure Release Valve
- Thermostatic Steam Trap
- Steam Pressure Gauge
- Flanged Feet