Vulcan K20EL 20 Gallon Stationary 2/3 Steam Jacketed Electric Kettle
For chefs and cooks working in healthcare, educational, and correctional facilities, making foods in bulk is a necessity in order to accommodate all of the people they need to feed. Whether its a soup stock, chili, tomato sauce, or pasta, finding the best way to get these products prepared and ready to serve can be a challenge. A kettle is an efficient way to get these tasks done, and the Vulcan-Hart K20EL Stationary Electric Kettle is the perfect appliance for the job.
Constructed with a stainless steel exterior, you can be sure this kettle will withstand years of use within your busy kitchen. The bar rim will make removing soups, sauces, and anything else far less messy, and the embossed measurement markings makes it easy to see how much you have within the kettle. The spring-assist hinged cover, complete with a condensation ring and drop down lift handle, is effortless to operate. The strainer and drain-off valve ensure that cleaning the kettle will be a breeze. Simple to use controls include a power switch, indicator light, and a solid state temperature and pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light, and low water shut-off are enclosed in stainless steel to make them water-resistant. A bracket makes it possible to attach an optional water faucet, and the mounting base guarantees that the kettle can be bolted to counter tops or floor stands. For an convenient way to make meals in bulk, use the Vulcan-Hart K20EL.
Vulcan-Hart K20EL Features
- 20-gallon true working capacity
- 2/3 jacketed
- Ellipsoidal bottom design
- Spring assist cover with condensate ring
- 2" compression draw-off valve with perforated strainer
- Faucet bracket 130 right of draw-off
- Stainless steel construction
- Tri-leg base
- 12 kw
- cULus, ULeph, ANSI/NSF, ASME
Vulcan-Hart K20EL Benefits
- Constructed with a stainless steel exterior, you can be sure this kettle will withstand years of use within your busy kitchen
- The bar rim will make removing soups, sauces, and anything else far less messy
- Spring-assist hinged cover, complete with a condensation ring and drop down lift handle, is effortless to operate
- Strainer and drain-off valve ensure that cleaning the kettle will be a breeze
- A bracket makes it possible to attach an optional water faucet
Height: 31 7/8"
Width: 32 1/2"
|Ship Weight||196 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||K20EL|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||31 7/8" x 32 1/2" x 23"|