Vulcan EV36S-2FP24G208 Endurance Series 36" Electric Range with 2 French Plates, 24" Griddle, and 1 Standard Oven - 208V, 15.8 kW
Different chefs, cooks, and kitchen managers prefer different ways to prepare foods for their customers. In addition, they might have limitations that require them to have specific types of equipment, including electric range ovens because they have no access to gas. With both of these issues in mind, its important for any appliance manufacturer to offer as many options as possible. The Vulcan-Hart EV36S-2FP24G208 French Plate/Griddle Restaurant Range can fit anywhere it can be plugged in and allows for the kind of flexibility in cooking that many chefs and cooks are looking for.
Since stainless steel is used for this ovens front, sides, single deck high shelf and legs, you can trust that it will be able to handle the traffic in busy kitchens. With two French hot plates made out of solid cast iron, heat will be evenly distributed throughout the top so when you place pots and pans further away from the center rings you can know that your items will still be thoroughly warmed. However, when you put those same pots and pans on the center rings, water will boil and meat will sear. The griddle has a top that will easily release whatever is cooked on it, making it effortless to clean. The standard over-sized oven has one rack that can fit sheet pans without a problem. When looking for a range top that will give you options to make delicious sauces or risottos, as well as sear and finish off any kind of meat, poultry or fish, then the Vulcan-Hart EV36S-2FP24G208.
Vulcan-Hart EV36S-2FP24G208 Features
- 36" wide range
- (2) 2 kw French hot plates 9-1/2" round French plates with infinite controls
- 24" W Griddle polished steel plate
- Thermostat controls
- Standard oversized oven with (1) rack
- Stainless steel front, sides, single deck high shelf & 6" legs
- 15.8 kw, 208v, 3 phase
- Field convertible to 1 phase
Vulcan-Hart EV36S-2FP24G208 Benefits
- Since stainless steel is used for this ovens front, sides, single deck high shelf and legs, you can trust that it will be able to handle the traffic in busy kitchens
- With four French hot plates made out of solid cast iron, heat will be evenly distributed throughout the top
- Griddle has a top that will easily release whatever is cooked on it, making it effortless to clean
- Standard over-sized oven has one rack that can fit sheet pans without a problem
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 34"
Left to Right: 26-1/2"
Front to Back: 26-3/8"
|Ship Weight||500 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||EV36S-2FP24G208|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Type||Standard Oven|
|Burner Type||French Plates|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD)||58" x 36" x 34"|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||14" x 26-1/2" x 26-3/8"|
|Oven Racks Included||1|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Phase||3 (Field Convertible to Single Phase)|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet