Vulcan EV24S-2HT-208 Endurance Series 24" Electric Range with 2 Hot Tops and Oven Base - 208V, 15 kW
Different chefs, cooks, and kitchen managers prefer different ways to prepare foods for their customers. In addition, they might have limitations that require them to have specific types of equipment, including electric range ovens because they have no access to gas. With both of these issues in mind, its important for any appliance manufacturer to offer as many options as possible. The Vulcan-Hart EV24S-2HT-208 Hot Top Restaurant Range can fit anywhere it can be plugged in and allows for the kind of flexibility in cooking that many chefs and cooks are looking for.
Since stainless steel is used for this ovens front, sides, single deck high shelf and legs, you can trust that it will be able to handle the traffic in busy kitchens. With two hot tops made out of solid cast iron, heat will be evenly distributed throughout the top so wherever you place pots and pans, you can know that your items will still be thoroughly warmed. The space saver oven has one rack that can fit sheet pans without a problem, and because of the size, the appliance can fit just about anywhere. When looking for a range top that will give you options to make delicious sauces or risottos, as well as sear and finish off any kind of meat, poultry or fish, then the Vulcan-Hart EV24S-2HT-208.
Vulcan-Hart EV24S-2HT-208 Features
- 24" wide range
- (2) hot tops, 12" x 24", thermostatically controlled
- Space-saver oven with (1) rack
- 3 rack positions
- Stainless steel front, sides, single deck high shelf & 6" legs
- 208v, 60 hz, 3 Phase
- Field convertible to single phase
Vulcan-Hart EV24S-2HT-208 Benefits
- Since stainless steel is used for this ovens front, sides, single deck high shelf and legs, you can trust that it will be able to handle the traffic in busy kitchens
- With two hot tops made out of solid cast iron, heat will be evenly distributed throughout the top
- Space saver oven has one rack that can fit sheet pans without a problem, and because of the size, the appliance can fit just about anywhere
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 34"
Left to Right: 20
Front to Back: 26-1/2"
|Ship Weight||325 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||EV24S-2HT-208|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Type||Standard Oven|
|Burner Type||Hot Top|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD)||58" x 24" x 34"|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||14" x 20" x 26-1/2"|
|Oven Racks Included||1|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Phase||3 Phase (Field Convertible to Single Phase)|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet