Vulcan 1ER50D-1 50 lb. Electric Floor Fryer with Digital Controls - 208V, 3 Phase, 17 kW
An easy way to make fried chicken or fish, as well as the French fries or chips to go with them, is to drop these hand-battered or cut items into a deep fryer. This way, you know that the foods are cooked quickly and thoroughly, and ready to serve. The tricky part is choosing the right piece of equipment, but fortunately, the Vulcan-Hart 1ER50D-1 Electric All-Purpose Fryer makes this decision a no-brainer.
With both a cabinet and a fry tank that are constructed out of stainless steel, this fryer is built to last for years of cooking various foods for customers. The ribbon style heating elements provide even heat distribution throughout the tank so products are cooked perfectly each and every time. The melting cycle options lets you gradually melt fat so that it doesnt burn and ruin the fry tank. The tank itself can hold 50 pounds of shortening, and the ball-type drain valve makes it easy to evacuate oil and thus cleaning the tank out a breeze when needed. The solid state controls are easy to operate and the optional casters let you roll this appliance wherever it would be the most convenient for you and your staff members. Because this piece of equipment is ENERGY STAR® rated, you can be sure that it will save you money on your electric bills. For a fryer that will prove reliable and give you an efficient way to cook chicken, fish, appetizers, and French fries, then purchase the Vulcan-Hart 1ER50D-1.
Vulcan-Hart 1ER50D-1 Features
- 15-1/2" W
- Stainless steel cabinet and 14-1/8" x 15-1/2" fry tank
- 50 lb. shortening capacity
- Solid state digital control with melt cycles
- Twin baskets
- 208V, 3 Phase
- 17 kW
- ENERGY STAR
Vulcan-Hart 1ER50D-1 Benefits
- With both a cabinet and a fry tank that are constructed out of stainless steel, this is built to last for years of cooking
- Ribbon style heating elements provide even heat distribution so products are cooked perfectly each and every time
- Melting cycle options lets you gradually melt fat so that it doesnt burn and ruin the fry tank
- Ball-type drain valve makes it easy to evacuate oil and thus cleaning the tank out a breeze
- Because this piece of equipment is ENERGY STAR® rated, you can be sure that it will save you money on your electric bills
Width: 15 1/2"
Depth: 36 1/4"
Height: 41 1/16"
Oil Capacity: 50 lbs.
|Ship Weight||185 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||1ER50D-1|
|Country of Origin||United States||Automatic Filtration||No|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||41.06" x 15.50" x 36.25"|
|Fry Area (WxD)||14.13" x 15.50"|
|Fry Pot Design||Ribbon Type|
|Oil Capacity||50 LB|
|Spatial Orientation||Floor Model|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet