Vollrath Z4008 8" Wear Ever Aluminum Fry Pan With CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Coating And Removable Cool Handle Silicone Insulated Handle With EverTite Riveting System
The Z4008 is a 8" diameter, Wear-Ever aluminum fry pan from Vollrath with a CeramiGuard II non-stick finish, a premium nonstick coating that provides exceptional abrasion and wear resistance. These Wear-Ever fry pans feature a removable Cool Handle silicone insulated handle and the innovative EverTite Riveting System that allows for a lifetime of use without loose rivets.
These fry pans are designed for commercial kitchens and are made from a 3004 aluminum alloy (10 gauge) that makes them dent and warp-resistant. The Cool Handle silicone insulated handle is rated at 450 degrees F for stovetop or oven use.
This Wear-Ever aluminum fry pan is made in the USA, and NSF listed.
Vollrath Z4008 Features
- 8" diameter
- 3004 aluminum alloy construction (10 gauge)
- CeramiGuard II non-stick coating
- Removable Cool Handle silicone insulated handle
- EverTite Riveting System
- Handle rated at 450 degrees F for stovetop or oven use
Vollrath Z4008 Benefits
- Premium CeramiGuard II non-stick coating provides exceptional abrasion and wear resistance
- EverTite Riveting System allows for a lifetime of use without loose rivets
- Dent and warp-resistant aluminum alloy
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||1.43 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||Z4008|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions(HxD)||1-7/8" x 8"|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet