Vollrath VCT4-240 Vertical Contact Bun Toaster with 1/2" to 1" Product Clearance - 3200W, 240V
|Ship Weight||90.25 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||VCT4-240|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||20.75" x 23 3/8" x 13"|
|Product Clearance||1/2" to 1"|
|Halves Per Hour||1,400|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel / Aluminized Steel|
The VCT4-240 is a 23 3/8" wide, vertical contact bun toaster from Vollrath that makes up to (1,400) halves per hour. There is a 1/2" to 1" opening on this conveyor toaster.
This vertical bun toaster is stainless steel and aluminized steel construction, also has two openings for maximum loading capacity.
Aluminum platen smoothly toasts buns so they hold up to juicy burgers and sauces.
The VCT4-240 vertical contact bun toaster runs on 240 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 13.3 Amps and comes with a 4 1/2 ft power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This vertical contact bun toaster is made in the USA, NSF listed, and UL listed for the United States and Canada.
Vollrath VCT4-240 Features
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction
- 2 openings for maximum loading capacity
- 1/2" to 1" opening
- (1,400) halves per hour
- Heavy-duty, metal-sheathed heating elements are thermostatically controlled
- Auxiliary heater elements warm crown and heel
- Independent variable speed controls for each side
- Electrical specifications: 240 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 13.3 Amps
- 4 1/2 ft power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Adjustable legs
Vollrath VCT4-240 Benefits
- 1/2" to 1" product opening can be adjusted with spring-loaded pressure plate to accommodate different types of buns
- Made in the USA
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
Width: 23 3/8"