Vollrath CT4-208800 Conveyor Toaster with 1.5" Product Clearance - 208V
slices/bun halves per hour
The CT4-208800 is a 14-1/8" wide, horizontal conveyor toaster from Vollrath that makes up to (800) slices per hour. There is a 2-slice 10-1/2" wide belt conveyor and a 1-1/2" opening on this conveyor toaster.
This horizontal conveyor toaster uses energy efficient quartz heaters and has variable top and bottom controls, fan safety switch, and a standby mode that saves energy up to 75 percent during slow periods when the toaster is not in use. The conveyor toaster is constructed in stainless and aluminized steel, and stands firmly on 1" adjustable legs.
The CT4-208800 conveyor toaster runs on 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 13.5 Amps for 2800 Watts and comes with a 5 ft power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This conveyor toaster is made in the USA, NSF listed, and UL listed for the United States and Canada.
Vollrath CT4-208800 Features
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction
- 2-slice 10-1/2" wide belt conveyor
- 1-1/2" opening
- (800) slices per hour
- Quartz heaters
- Variable top and bottom controls
- Fan safety switch
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 13.5 Amps for 2800 Watts
- 5 ft power cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- 1" adjustable legs
Vollrath CT4-208800 Benefits
- Standby mode that saves energy up to 75 percent during slow periods
- Made in the USA
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
|Ship Weight||60 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||CT4-208800|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||14" x 14-1/2" x 23-3/4"|
|Conveyor Belt Width||10-1/2"|
|Slices Per Hour||800|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|