TurboChef HHC2620 STD High h Conveyor 2620 Standard 26" Cook Chamber Countertop Stainless Steel Air Impingement High-Speed Conveyor Oven, 208V 3-phase 6,397 Watts
|Ship Weight||345 lb|
|Model Number||HHC2620 STD|
|Manufacturer Part #||HHC2620 STD|
|Type||Electric Conveyor Ovens|
|Height (With Legs)||17 Inches|
|Height (Without Legs)||13 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|High h Oven Model Type||Standard|
|Heat Type||Air Impingement|
|Cook Chamber Opening||26 Inches|
|Belt Width||26 Inches|
|Belt Length||48.3 Inches|
|12" Pizza Capacity||100 Per Hour|
|Opening Size||Adjustable 1" to 3"|
|Features||Patented High-h Air Impingement Technology, Independentally Controlled Top And Bottom Heat|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Max Temperature||600 Degrees F|
|Leg Height||4 Inches|
|Total Average Watts||6,397|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
|Brand Line||High h Conveyor Oven|
The HHC2620 STD High h Conveyor oven is an electric unit that operates at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 40 Amps with a total average of 6,397 Watts of power and it comes with a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 15-50P plug.
This high-speed conveyor oven is UL listed, UL EPH Classified to ANSI/NSF #4 standards, and TUV certified for safety.
This oven features smart voltage sensor technology, an idle mode for energy conservation, and it has built-in self diagnostics for monitoring oven components.
The HHC2620 STD is the High h Conveyor 2620 Standard countertop air impingement high-speed conveyor oven from TurboChef that cooks up to 40-50% faster than traditional conveyors with patented High-h air impingement technology that maximizes throughput in a compact countertop unit.
There is an adjustable 1" to 3" opening and a 26" wide x 48.3" long belt in the interior of this conveyor oven that is all stainless steel and the exterior is made with 430 stainless steel on the front, top, sides and back, with cool-touch covers and panels. This countertop oven stands firmly on 4" legs and the unit is stackable up to 3 high with the use of stacking kits that are available separately.
This rapid cook oven has a variable speed blower motor on the recirculating impingement airflow system, and the top and bottom heat are independently-controlled up to a maximum temperature of 600 degrees F.
TurboChef HHC2620 STD Features
- High h Conveyor 2620 Standard high-speed conveyor oven
- Independently-controlled top and bottom heat
- Installation: Countertop
- Exterior Material: 430 Stainless Steel
- 26" wide x 48.3" long belt
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Oven Type: Air Impingement
- 12" Pizza Capacity: 100 per hour
- Opening Size: Adjustable 1" to 3"
- Cool-touch covers and panels
- Variable speed blower motor
- Maximum Temperature: 600 degrees F
- Smart voltage sensor technology
- Idle mode for energy conservation
- Built-in self diagnostics
- 4" legs
- Stackable up to 3 high (with stacking kits available separately)
- 6 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 40 Amps, total average of 6,397 Watts, NEMA 15-50P plug
- UL listed
- UL EPH Classified to ANSI/NSF #4 standards
- TUV certified for safety
TurboChef HHC2620 STD Benefits
- Patented High-h air impingement technology maximizes throughput in a compact countertop unit
- Idle mode conserves energy
- Cooks up to 40-50% faster than traditional conveyors
- Oven components monitored by built-in self diagnostics
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height (With Legs): 17"
Height (Without Legs): 13"