TurboChef ECO Rapid Cook Countertop Convection/Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, 21.5" x 16.1" x 23.5"
The ECO™ is an Electric Rapid Cook Convection/Microwave Oven from TurboChef. This is the brand's most energy efficient oven. This product is constructed of stainless steel; the interior in particular features 201/304 stainless steel. The exterior is cool-to-the-touch, all surfaces are designed to stay under 122°F. A single motor vertically circulates air impingement. There is a built-in self-diagnostic system, which will help monitor the oven. Also included is a stirrer which will help to even out air distribution.
The Eco™ is designed to be stackable, though a stacking kit will be required. There is a smart menu, which can store a large amount of recipes. The menu settings can be customized via Wi-Fi (with additional fees), USB, or manual entry. There is the option for single or dual temperature interface.
TurboChef Eco Features
- Convection/Microwave Oven
- Rapid Cook
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Top-Launched Microwave System
- Internal Catalytic Converter
- Smart Menu Stores up to 256 Recipes
- Removable Rack
- Flash Firmware Updates via USB
- Smart Voltage Sensor Technology
- External Air Filtration
- Single or Dual Temperature Interface
- Pull Down Door with Ergonomic Handle
- Bottom Jet Plate
- UL Listed
- CE Listed
- EPA 202 Tested
TurboChef Eco Benefits
- Most Energy Efficient of all TurboChef ovens
- Cool Exterior prevents burns
- The Catalytic Filtration will limit smoke, grease, and unwanted smells
- Aluminum Paddle
- Bottle Oven Cleaner
- Bottle Oven Guard
- (2) Trigger Sprayers
- (2) Solid Aluminum Pans
Cook Chamber Dimensions:
Usable Height: 5.7"
Usable Depth: 9.3"
|Ship Weight||163 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||ECO|
|Electric||208-240v/60/1ph, 20 Amps|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||21.5" x 16.1" x 23.5"|
|Cook Chamber Dimensions (HxWxD)||7.2" x 12.5" x 10.5"|
|Cook Chamber Usable Dimensions (HxWxD)||5.7" x 12.5" x 5.3"|
|Cook Chamber Volume||0.54 cubic feet|
|Cook Chamber Usable Volume||0.38 cubic feet|