Turbo Air TUF-48SD-N Super Deluxe Series 48 1/4" Wide 12.2 Cubic ft ENERGY STAR Certified 2 Solid Door Insulated Rear-Mount Undercounter Freezer, 115V
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this undercounter freezer and it has an external digital display for the digital temperature control and monitor system that allows you to monitor the unit easily.
The TUF-48SD-N is the Super Deluxe Series ENERGY STAR certified 48 1/4" wide undercounter freezer from Turbo Air with a rear-mounted self-contained compressor, 12.2 cubic ft of space, and 2 solid doors.
There is a self-cleaning condenser device on the self-contained refrigeration system of this undercounter freezer that performs daily, automatic brush cleanings of the condenser to help prevent system failures.
This undercounter freezer has a stainless steel exterior and interior with a galvanized steel back and bottom.
This undercounter freezer is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter freezer. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The TUF-48SD-N undercounter freezer runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.4 Amps for 1/3 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 5 5/8" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
The freezer holds temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees F for optimal frozen food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter freezer has high-density polyurethane insulation.
Turbo Air TUF-48SD-N Features
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.4 Amps for 1/3 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5 5/8" diameter casters (locks on the front set)
- Super Deluxe Series undercounter freezer
- Self-cleaning condenser device
- 2 solid doors
- Rear-mounted compressor
- Capacity: 12.2 cubic feet
- Self-contained refrigeration system
Turbo Air TUF-48SD-N Benefits
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Environmentally-friendly R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- ETL-Sanitation listed
Height: 30" (Without 5 5/8" Casters)
Width: 48 1/4"
Capacity: 12.2 Cubic ft.
|Ship Weight||246 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||TUF-48SD-N|
|Height||30 Inches (Without 5 5/8" Casters)|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||12.2 Cubic ft|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||5 3/8 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|