Turbo Air TUF-28SD-N Super Deluxe Series Insulated Rear-Mount Undercounter Freezer With 1 Solid Door, 6.8 Cubic Feet, 115 Volts
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this undercounter freezer and it has an external digital display for the digital temperature control and monitor system that allows you to monitor the unit easily.
There is a self-cleaning condenser device on the self-contained refrigeration system of this undercounter freezer that performs daily, automatic brush cleanings of the condenser to help prevent system failures.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter freezer. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The TUF-28SD-N undercounter freezer runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.9 Amps for 1/3 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 5 5/8" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
The freezer holds temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees F for optimal frozen food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter freezer has high-density polyurethane insulation.
This undercounter freezer has a stainless steel exterior and interior with a galvanized steel back and bottom.
This undercounter freezer is ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
The TUF-28SD-N is the Super Deluxe Series 27 1/2" wide undercounter freezer from Turbo Air with a rear-mounted self-contained compressor, 6.8 cubic ft of space, and 1 solid door.
Turbo Air TUF-28SD-N Features
- Undercounter Freezer
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Temp Range: -10°F to 0°F
- Doors: 1
- Capacity: 6.8 cubic feet
- Rear-mounted compressor
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.9 Amps for 1/3 HP
- 9-ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- ETL Listed
Turbo Air TUF-28SD-N Benefits
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- Environmentally-friendly R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- 5-5/8" diameter casters with locks on the front set keep the unit in place
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator helps maintain the quality and longevity of the unit
|Ship Weight||163 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||TUF-28SD-N|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||27-1/2" x 30" x 30"|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||6.8 Cubic Feet|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||5-3/8 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Power Cord Length||9-feet|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet