Turbo Air TST-60SD-24-N-DS Super Deluxe Two Section Sandwich / Salad Unit with Dual Sided Lids, 19 Cubic Feet, 115 Volts
The TST-60SD-24-N-DS is a 60-1/4" wide, Super Deluxe insulated Mega Top sandwich/salad unit from Turbo Air with dual sided insulated lids, a stainless steel top with a 24-pan opening and 19 cubic ft of space. There is a 9-1/2" deep, 1/2" thick high-density polyethylene cutting board included on this sandwich/salad unit with a convenient side rail.
This sandwich/salad unit features the patented, maintenance-free, self-cleaning condenser with a fine mesh filter on the front and a rotating brush that cleans excess debris on a daily basis to prevent system failure. It also features a cold air compartment that ensures a consistent temperature (33 - 39 degrees F) on each pan and also prevents food spillage by isolating pans from the reach-in area.
There is a self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system on this sandwich/salad unit that uses R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant. The entire cabinet has foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
The sandwich/salad unit has a stainless steel interior and exterior, and a galvanized steel back and bottom. There are (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, an insulated pan cover on this sandwich/salad unit and it rolls smoothly on 4" casters.
The TST-60SD-24-N-DS sandwich/salad unit runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 8.9 Amps for 1/5 HP and comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This sandwich/salad unit is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
Turbo Air TST-60SD-24-N-DS Features
- Super Deluxe Mega Top model with dual sided lids
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Shape: Rectangular
- Temp Range: 33°F - 39°F
- Capacity: 19 Cubic Feet
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Dual sided insulated lids
- (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles
- Stainless steel top with a (24) pan opening
- (2) stainless steel wire shelves
- Self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system
- Insulated pan cover
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 8.9 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 9-ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- ETL Listed
- Made in the USA
Turbo Air TST-60SD-24-N-DS Benefits
- Dual sided top is accessible from front and back
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- Cold air compartment keeps temperature even for each pan
- 4" swivel casters with locks on the front set keeps the unit in place
- Includes 9-1/2" deep, 1/2" thick high-density cutting board with a convenient side rail
|Ship Weight||380 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||TST-60SD-24-N-DS|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||19 Cubic Feet|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Number of Pans||24|
|Temperature Range||33°F - 39°F|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||40" x 60-1/4" x 46-1/2"|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Power Cord||9 ft|
|Casters||4" swivel (2 with locks)|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet