Turbo Air TGM-23SD-N6 White Super Deluxe 27" Wide 19.4 Cubic ft ENERGY STAR Certified 1 Glass Swing Door Insulated Refrigerated Merchandiser, 115V
|Ship Weight||325 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||TGM-23SD-N6_WH|
|Type||Glass Door Merchandisers|
|Height||77 Inches (Without 2 1/2" Legs)|
|Depth||30 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||19.4 Cubic ft|
|Leg Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Hot Gas Condensate System||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Condenser Device||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||7 ft|
|Shelf Material||PE (Polyethylene) Coated Wire|
|Number Of Shelves||4|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 to 38 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this glass door refrigerated merchandiser and the entire cabinet structure has high-density polyurethane insulation. The glass door refrigerated merchandiser holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degrees F for optimal food preservation.
This refrigerated merchandiser is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada. The unit stands firmly on 2 1/2" legs.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3). There is a self-contained, CFC-free R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this glass door refrigerated merchandiser.
The TGM-23SD-N6 is the White Super Deluxe Series 27" wide ENERGY STAR certified glass door refrigerated merchandiser from Turbo Air with a bottom-mounted self-contained compressor, 19.4 cubic ft of space, LED interior lighting, (1) double-pane glass swing door with Low-E glass, and (4) adjustable PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves.
This merchandiser has an external digital display for the digital temperature control and monitor system that allows you to monitor the unit easily. There are alarms that will sound when the door is not sealed shut and the merchandiser has an Early Warning Alarm program that detects mechanical issues before problems occur.
This merchandiser refrigerator features an energy-conserving fan control that uses algorithmic air circulation to provide the optimal temperature level that conserves energy by at least 15% and increases the life of the compressor.
There is a self-cleaning condenser device on the self-contained refrigeration system of this refrigerated merchandiser that performs daily, automatic brush cleanings of the condenser to help prevent system failures.
There is a hot gas condensate system on this refrigerated merchandiser that prevents the overflow of condensate water.
The TGM-23SD-N6 glass door refrigerated merchandiser runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.7 Amps for 1/5 HP and has a 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Turbo Air TGM-23SD-N6 Features
- Super Deluxe Series glass door refrigerated merchandiser
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-600a Hydrocarbon
- (1) double-pane glass swing door with Low-E glass
- Bottom-mounted compressor
- Color: White
- Hot gas condensate system
- Digital temperature control and monitor system
- Door alarm
- Energy-conserving fan control
- Self-cleaning condenser device
- LED interior lighting
- (4) adjustable PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Capacity: 19.4 cubic feet
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.7 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 2 1/2" legs
Turbo Air TGM-23SD-N6 Benefits
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- Early Warning Alarm program detects mechanical issues before problems occur
- Algorithmic air circulation conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- Integrated gas condensate system prevents leakage and corrosion
- Environmentally-friendly R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- ENERGY STAR certified
Height: 63" (Without 2 1/2" Legs)
Depth: 23 1/4"
Capacity: 19.4 Cubic ft.