Turbo Air SAS-70R-N Black 70 1/4” Wide Right-Side Compressor 2.3 Cubic ft Straight Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||120 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SAS-70R-N|
|Type||Sushi Display Cases|
|Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Width||70 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||14 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Doors||4|
|Number Of Shelves||5|
|Power Cord Length||5 ft|
|Capacity||2.3 Cubic ft|
|Service Type||Full Service|
This refrigerated sushi case has a self-contained right-side compressor that operates on CFC-free R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The sushi display case has 5 bottom shelves (11” x 11” each) and a digital temperature display and control that allows you to set precise and constant temperatures.
The SAS-70R-N is the 70 1/4” wide stainless steel refrigerated sushi display case from Turbo Air with straight glass that has a right-side compressor with 2.3 cubic feet of space and 4 Low-E coated, tempered glass doors with durable plastic door handles on the chef side.
The stainless steel straight glass refrigerated sushi case has a 1" diameter drain hole with a plastic cover.
The SAS-70R-N sushi display case runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 3.0 Amps for 1/6 HP and has a 5 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The sushi display case is CSA-Sanitation listed and it is CSA listed for the United States and Canada.
Turbo Air SAS-70R-N Features
- Right side compressor (on the right from customer side view)
- 4 Low-E coated, tempered glass doors
- 5 bottom shelves (11” x 11” each)
- Maintains temperatures between 35 to 41 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses CFC free R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1" diameter drain hole with plastic cover
- Color: Black
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.0 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 5 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 70 1/4” wide refrigerated sushi display case
- Straight front glass
- Stainless steel exterior
- Capacity: 2.3 cubic feet
Turbo Air SAS-70R-N Benefits
- Low-E Glass reduces outer heat gain and lowers energy use
- Attractive contemporary design
- CSA-Sanitation listed
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant does not deplete ozone layer (ODP-0)
- CSA listed for the United States and Canada
Height: 13 1/2"
Width: 70 1/4”
Depth: 14 1/2”
Capacity: 2.3 Cubic ft