Turbo Air SAS-70R-N 70-1/4" Stainless Steel Straight Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case With Right Side Compressor, 2.3 Cubic Feet, 115 Volts
The SAS-70R-N is a 70-1/4" wide stainless steel straight glass refrigerated sushi case from Turbo Air with the compressor on the right from the customer side view and it has 2.3 cubic feet of space. The attractive euro contemporary design starts with the top glass on the sushi case that angles down and is complemented by a stainless steel exterior body and food plates.
There are tempered sliding glass doors with handles on this sushi case. Temperatures between 35 to 41 degrees F and are maintained by a self-contained refrigeration system that uses R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The sushi case has a 1" diameter drain hole with plastic cover.
The SAS-70R-N sushi case runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.0 Amps for 1/6 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Turbo Air SAS-70R-N Features
- 70-1/4" wide
- Straight, angled down top front glass
- Stainless steel exterior body and food plates (Type 304)
- Black exterior color
- Capacity: 2.3 cubic feet
- Right side compressor (on the right from customer side view)
- Tempered sliding glass doors
- Maintains temperatures between 35 to 41 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1" diameter drain hole with plastic cover
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.0 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Turbo Air SAS-70R-N Benefits
- Attractive euro contemporary design
- CSA Sanitation listed
|Ship Weight||120 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SAS-70R-N|
|Country Of Origin||South Korea|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|CSA Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)||70-1/4" x 14-1/2" x 13-1/2"|
|Capacity||2.3 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Bottom Shelves||5|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Power Cord||9 ft|