Turbo Air SAS-50L-N Black 46 5/8” Wide Left-Side Compressor 1.5 Cubic ft Straight Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||86 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SAS-50L-N|
|Type||Sushi Display Cases|
|Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Width||46 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||14 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord Length||5 ft|
|Capacity||1.5 Cubic ft|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Service Type||Full Service|
This refrigerated sushi case has a self-contained left-side compressor that operates on CFC-free R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The stainless steel straight glass refrigerated sushi case has a 1" diameter drain hole with a plastic cover.
The SAS-50L-N sushi display case runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 3.0 Amps for 1/6 HP and has a 5 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The sushi display case has 3 bottom shelves (11” x 11” each) and a digital temperature display and control that allows you to set precise and constant temperatures.
The SAS-50L-N is the 46 5/8” wide stainless steel refrigerated sushi display case from Turbo Air with straight glass that has a left-side compressor with 1.5 cubic feet of space and 2 Low-E coated, tempered glass doors with durable plastic door handles on the chef side.
The sushi display case is CSA-Sanitation listed and it is CSA listed for the United States and Canada.
Turbo Air SAS-50L-N Features
- 46 5/8” wide refrigerated sushi display case
- Straight front glass
- Stainless steel exterior
- Capacity: 1.5 cubic feet
- Left side compressor (on the left from customer side view)
- 2 Low-E coated, tempered glass doors
- 3 bottom shelves (11” x 11” each)
- Maintains temperatures between 35 to 41 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses CFC free R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1" diameter drain hole with plastic cover
- Color: Black
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.0 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 5 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Turbo Air SAS-50L-N Benefits
- CSA-Sanitation listed
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant does not deplete ozone layer (ODP-0)
- CSA listed for the United States and Canada
- Low-E Glass reduces outer heat gain and lowers energy use
- Attractive contemporary design
Height: 13 1/2"
Width: 46 5/8”
Depth: 14 1/2”
Capacity: 1.5 Cubic ft