Turbo Air SAK-60R-N Stainless Steel 59 3/4” Wide Right-Side Compressor 1.7 Cubic ft Curved Glass Refrigerated Sushi Case, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||102 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SAK-60R-N|
|Type||Sushi Display Cases|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Width||59 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||14 1/8 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||45 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 Inches|
|Capacity||1.7 Cubic ft|
|Number Of Doors||4|
|Number Of Shelves||5|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
The sushi display case is pre-piped for remote refrigeration and it has a water drain hole for easy cleaning.
The SAK-60R-N is the 59 3/4” wide stainless steel refrigerated sushi display case from Turbo Air that has a right-side compressor with 1.7 cubic feet of space and 4 Low-E coated, tempered glass doors with durable plastic door handles on the chef side.
The sushi display case is CSA-Sanitation listed and it is CSA listed for the United States and Canada.
This refrigerated sushi case has a self-contained right-side compressor that operates on CFC-free R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The stainless steel curved glass refrigerated sushi case has a 1" diameter drain hole with a plastic cover.
The SAK-60R-N sushi display case runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 4.6 Amps for 1/6 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Turbo Air SAK-60R-N Features
- 4 Low-E coated, tempered glass doors
- Maintains temperatures between 35 to 41 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses CFC free R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1" diameter drain hole with plastic cover
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 4.6 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 59 3/4” wide refrigerated sushi display case
- Curved, angled down top front glass
- Stainless steel exterior
- Capacity: 1.7 cubic feet
- Right side compressor (on the right from customer side view)
Turbo Air SAK-60R-N Benefits
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant does not deplete ozone layer (ODP-0)
- CSA listed for the United States and Canada
- Low-E Glass reduces outer heat gain and lowers energy use
- Attractive contemporary design
- CSA-Sanitation listed
Height: 11 1/2"
Width: 59 3/4”
Depth: 14 1/8"
Interior Height: 6 1/2"
Interior Width: 45 1/8”
Interior Depth: 12"
Capacity: 1.7 Cubic ft