Turbo Air PRO-26F-RI-N Premier Pro Series Roll-In One Section Solid Door Freezer - 40 Cu. Ft.
The PRO-26F-RI-N is a 34" wide, Premiere PRO series roll-in freezer from Turbo Air with 40 cubic ft of space and a digital temperature control system for easy monitoring and precise temperature control to keep food products safe. There is (1) hinged solid door with a door handle and lock on this roll-in freezer, a heavy duty stainless steel ramp and it accepts (1) rack. The freezer has stainless steel front and sides, and a galvanized top and back.
The roll-in freezer features a patented maintenance-free, self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure. There is a hot gas condensate system on this refrigerator that has surfaces specially treated to resist corrosion.
There is a top mount self-contained compressor on this roll-in freezer and it uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The entire cabinet has foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
There is a digital temperature control system on the reach-in roll-in freezer that includes an exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep and self-diagnostic monitoring system. The roll-in freezer features smart fuzzy defrost and it has LED interior lighting.
The PRO-26F-RI-N roll-in freezer runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for 1/2 HP and comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This roll-in freezer is ETL listed for the United States and Canada and ETL Sanitation listed.
Turbo Air PRO-26F-RI-N Features
- Stainless steel front and sides, galvanized top and back
- (1) hinged solid door with a door handle and lock
- Heavy duty stainless steel ramp
- 40 cubic ft
- Accepts (1) rack
- Patented maintenance-free, self-cleaning condenser device
- Hot gas condensate system
- Top mount self-contained compressor
- Refrigerant: R-290 hydrocarbon
- Foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Digital temperature control system
- Self-diagnostic monitoring system
- Exterior LED digital thermometer
- Beeping door-open alarm
- LED interior lighting
- Smart fuzzy defrost
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for 1/2 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Turbo Air PRO-26F-RI-N Benefits
- Maintenance-free, self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- Hot gas condensate system surfaces specially treated to resist corrosion
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation listed
- Energy Star qualified
Height: 84-1/4 "
|Ship Weight||415 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||PRO-26F-RI-N|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Capacity||40 cu. ft.|
|Temperature Range||-10° - 0° F|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||84-1/4" x 34" x 37-3/4"|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Power Cord||9 ft|
|Casters||4" swivel (2 with locks)|