Turbo Air MUR-48-N M3 Series 48 1/4" Wide 12.2 Cubic ft 2 Solid Door Insulated Rear-Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, 115V
|Ship Weight||246 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||MUR-48-N|
|Height||30 5/8 Inches (Without 5" Casters)|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||12.2 Cubic ft|
|Temperature Range||33 to 38 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Doors||2|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||5 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
The refrigerator holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degrees F for optimal food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter refrigerator has high-density polyurethane insulation.
This undercounter refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel back and bottom, and the interior has a stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back, and door liners.
The MUR-48-N is the M3 series 48 1/4" wide undercounter refrigerator from Turbo Air with a self-contained compressor, 12.2 cubic ft of space, 2 stainless steel self-closing doors with easy grip handles, 2 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves, and LED interior lighting.
This undercounter refrigerator is ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter refrigerator. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The MUR-48-N undercounter refrigerator runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 3" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this undercounter refrigerator and it has an external digital display for the digital temperature control and monitor system that allows you to monitor the unit easily.
There is a self-cleaning condenser device on the self-contained refrigeration system of this undercounter refrigerator that performs daily, automatic brush cleanings of the condenser to help prevent system failures.
Turbo Air MUR-48-N Features
- Self-cleaning condenser device
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: 33 - 38 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Aluminum interior and door liners
- Stainless steel floor and exterior
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 2 stainless steel self-closing doors with easy grip handles
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- 2 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- Capacity: 12.2 cubic feet
- LED interior lighting
- 3" diameter casters (locks on the front set)
Turbo Air MUR-48-N Benefits
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- Environmentally-friendly R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
Height: 30 5/8" (Without 5" Casters)
Width: 48 1/4"
Capacity: 12.2 Cubic ft.