Turbo Air MUR-28L-N6 M3 Series 27 1/2" Wide 6.18 Cubic ft ENERGY STAR Certified Low Boy 1 Solid Door Insulated Rear-Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, 115V
The MUR-28L-N6 is the M3 series 27 1/2" wide ENERGY STAR certified Low Boy undercounter refrigerator from Turbo Air with a self-contained compressor, 6.18 cubic ft of space, 1 stainless steel self-closing door with an easy grip handle, 1 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelf, and LED interior lighting.
There is a self-cleaning condenser device on the self-contained refrigeration system of this undercounter refrigerator that performs daily, automatic brush cleanings of the condenser to help prevent system failures.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter refrigerator. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The MUR-28L-N6 undercounter refrigerator runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.1 Amps for 1/6 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 3" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this undercounter refrigerator and it has an external digital display for the digital temperature control and monitor system that allows you to monitor the unit easily.
The refrigerator holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degrees F for optimal food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter refrigerator has high-density polyurethane insulation.
This undercounter refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel back and bottom, and the interior has a stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back, and door liners.
This undercounter refrigerator is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
Turbo Air MUR-28L-N6 Features
- One section
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- 1 stainless steel self-closing door with an easy grip handle
- 1 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelf
- Capacity: 6.18 cubic feet
- LED interior lighting
- Self-cleaning condenser device
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: 33 - 38 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Aluminum interior and door liners
- Stainless steel floor and exterior
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.1 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3" diameter casters (locks on the front set)
Turbo Air MUR-28L-N6 Benefits
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- Environmentally-friendly R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- ENERGY STAR certified
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
Height: 27" (Without 3" Casters)
Width: 27 1/2"
Capacity: 6.18 Cubic ft.
|Ship Weight||163 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||MUR-28L-N6|
|Height||27 Inches (Without 3" Casters)|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||6.18 Cubic ft|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
|Temperature Range||33 to 38 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||3 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|