Turbo Air MUF-28-N M3 Series 27 1/2" Wide 6.8 Cubic ft 1 Solid Door Insulated Rear-Mount Undercounter Freezer, 115V
This undercounter freezer has a stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel back and bottom, and the interior has a stainless steel floor with aluminum sides and back.
This undercounter freezer is ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter freezer. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The MUF-28-N undercounter freezer runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.9 Amps for 1/3 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 5" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this undercounter freezer and it has an external digital display for the digital temperature control and monitor system that allows you to monitor the unit easily.
The MUF-28-N is the M3 series 27 1/2" wide undercounter freezer from Turbo Air with a self-contained compressor, 6.8 cubic ft of space, 1 stainless steel self-closing door with an easy grip handle, 1 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelf, and LED interior lighting.
There is a self-cleaning condenser device on the self-contained refrigeration system of this undercounter freezer that performs daily, automatic brush cleanings of the condenser to help prevent system failures.
The freezer holds temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees F for optimal frozen food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter freezer has high-density polyurethane insulation.
Turbo Air MUF-28-N Features
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Aluminum sides and back
- Stainless steel floor and exterior
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.9 Amps for 1/3 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter casters (locks on the front set)
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- 1 stainless steel self-closing door with an easy grip handle
- 1 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelf
- Capacity: 6.8 cubic feet
- LED interior lighting
- Self-cleaning condenser device
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: -10 to 0 degrees F
Turbo Air MUF-28-N Benefits
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- Environmentally-friendly R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- ETL-Sanitation listed
Height: 30 5/8" (Without 5" Casters)
Width: 27 1/2"
Capacity: 6.8 Cubic ft.
|Ship Weight||163 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||MUF-28-N|
|Height||30 5/8 Inches (Without 5" Casters)|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||6.8 Cubic ft|
|Number of Doors||1|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||5 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit|