Turbo Air JUR-36-N6 J Series 35 3/8" Wide 6.37 Cubic ft ENERGY STAR Certified 1 Solid Door Insulated Side-Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, 115V
The JUR-36-N6 is the J series 35 3/8" wide ENERGY STAR certified undercounter refrigerator from Turbo Air with a side-mounted self-contained compressor, 6.37 cubic ft of space, 1 stainless steel door with a recessed handle, 1 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelf, and LED interior lighting.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter refrigerator. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The JUR-36-N6 undercounter refrigerator runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.7 Amps for 1/6 HP and has a 9.2 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 4" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
There is a hot gas condensate system on this refrigerator that prevents the overflow of condensate water.
The refrigerator holds temperatures between 33 to 39 degrees F for optimal food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter refrigerator has high-density polyurethane insulation.
This undercounter refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel back and bottom, and the interior has a stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back, and door liners.
This undercounter refrigerator is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
Turbo Air JUR-36-N6 Features
- One section
- 1 stainless steel door with recessed handle
- 1 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelf
- Capacity: 6.37 cubic feet
- Side-mounted compressor
- LED interior lighting
- Front breathing
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Hot gas condensate system
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: 33 - 39 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-600a Hydrocarbon
- Aluminum interior and door liners
- Stainless steel floor and exterior
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 1.7 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 9.2 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4" diameter casters (locks on the front set)
Turbo Air JUR-36-N6 Benefits
- Integrated gas condensate system prevents leakage and corrosion
- Environmentally-friendly R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- ENERGY STAR certified
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
Height: 28 3/4"
Width: 35 3/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Capacity: 6.37 Cubic ft.
|Ship Weight||190 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||JUR-36-N6|
|Height||28 3/4 Inches|
|Width||35 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||6.37 Cubic ft|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 to 39 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||4 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Features||Hot Gas Condensate System|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|