Turbo Air JUF-48-N J Series 47 1/4" Wide 9.93 Cubic ft 2 Solid Door Insulated Side-Mount Undercounter Freezer, 115V
The JUF-48-N undercounter freezer runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 3.1 Amps for 1/3 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 5" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
The freezer holds temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees F for optimal frozen food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter freezer has high-density polyurethane insulation.
This undercounter freezer has a stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel back and bottom, and the interior has a stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back, and door liners.
This undercounter freezer is ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
The JUF-48-N is the J series 47 1/4" wide undercounter freezer from Turbo Air with a side-mounted self-contained compressor, 9.93 cubic ft of space, 2 stainless steel doors with recessed handles, 2 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves, and LED interior lighting.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter refrigerator. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
Turbo Air JUF-48-N Features
- 2 stainless steel doors with recessed handles
- Capacity: 9.93 cubic feet
- 2 adjustable, heavy-duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- Side-mounted compressor
- LED interior lighting
- Front breathing
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 3.1 Amps for 1/3 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter casters (locks on the front set)
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Aluminum interior and door liners
- Stainless steel floor and exterior
Turbo Air JUF-48-N Benefits
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
- Maintains optimal -10 to 0 degrees F frozen food preservation temperatures
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- Environmentally-friendly R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
Height: 28 3/4"
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Capacity: 9.93 Cubic ft.
|Ship Weight||232 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||JUF-48-N|
|Height||28 3/4 Inches (Without 5" Casters)|
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||9.93 Cubic ft|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||5 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Doors||2|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|