Turbo Air GBS-230A German Knife 20" Electric Meat Saw With Vertical 66" Blade, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||196 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||GBS-230A|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||37-1/2 x 28" x 19-7/8"|
|Material||Aluminum Body/Stainless Steel Internal Parts|
|Vertical Blade Height||66-1/8"|
|Work Table Dimensions||19 3/4" x 19 3/4"|
|Controls||Double Function Push Button|
|Drive||Non Slip V-Belt A-24|
|Saw Blade Speed||1,716 Ft/Min|
The GBS-230A is a German Knife electric meat saw from Turbo Air with a vertical 66" blade and a non-slip V-belt A-24 drive system. This unit has a 19 3/4" x 19 3/4" work table and the meat saw operates with a double function push button switch.
This German Knife meat saw has an aluminum body and all stainless steel internal parts including the upper wheel, lower wheel, upper wheel hinge and the lower bearing housing. There is an automatic tension adjusting handle on the German Knife electric meat saw that makes for simple replacement of saw blades and it helps maintain even tension.
The GBS-230A German Knife meat saw is an electric unit that operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hz and 1-phase for 3/4 HP and the saw blade moves at 1,716 ft/min. The unit is NSF listed and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Turbo Air GBS-230A Features
- Vertical 66-1/8" blade
- Non-slip V-belt A-24 drive system
- 19 3/4" x 19 3/4" work table
- Double function push button switch
- Automatic tension adjusting handle
- Aluminum body
- All stainless steel internal parts including the upper wheel, lower wheel, upper wheel hinge and the lower bearing housing
- Saw blade speed: 1,716 ft/min
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz and 1-phase for 3/4 HP
- NSF listed
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
Turbo Air GBS-230A Benefits
- Simple replacement of saw blades and even tension maintained by automatic tension adjusting handle
- Wheel and housing assembly is sealed off to protect against water damage and allow for easier clean up
Height: 37 1/2"
Depth: 19 7/8"