True TWT-27D-2-HC 27" Deep Work Top Refrigerator with Two Drawers
The TWT-27D-2-HC is a 27-5/8" wide, stainless steel one-section solid door work top refrigerator from True with 2 drawers that will each accommodate a 12" x 20" x 6" pan (not included). The work top refrigerator has a stainless steel top with rear splash, front and sides.
There is a clear coated aluminum interior on this refrigerator with a stainless steel floor. The refrigeration system on this refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant which has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP). The entire cabinet structure on this work top refrigerator has foamed-in-place high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
The TWT-27D-2-HC refrigerator is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.0 Amps for 1/6 HP and comes with a 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 5" diameter stem castors on this refrigerator with locks provided on front set.
This work top refrigerator is made in the USA.
True TWT-27D-2-HC Features
- 27-5/8" wide
- Stainless steel top with rear splash, front and sides
- 2 drawers that will each accommodate a 12" x 20" x 6" pan (not included)
- Clear coated aluminum interior
- Stainless steel floor
- Foamed-in-place high density, polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.0 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter stem castors with locks provided on front set
True TWT-27D-2-HC Benefits
- NSF-7 compliant
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- NSF approved aluminum interior liner
- High density, polyurethane insulation has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||220 LBS|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Manufacturer Part #||TWT-27D-2-HC|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||33-3/8" x 27-5/8" x 30-1/8"|
|Horse Power||1/6 HP|
|Temperature Range||33Â°F to 38Â°F|