True TWT-27-HC 27" Solid Door 1 Section Stainless Steel Work Top Refrigerator With R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
The TWT-27-HC is a 27-5/8" long, stainless steel one-section solid door work top refrigerator from True with 1 stainless steel door and 2 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. The work top refrigerator has a stainless steel top with rear splash, front and sides.
The refrigeration system on this work top refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant which has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
There is a clear coated aluminum interior on this work top refrigerator with a stainless steel floor. The aluminum interior liner on this work top refrigerator is NSF approved.
The entire cabinet structure on this stainless steel work top refrigerator has foamed-in-place high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
The TWT-27-HC stainless steel one-section work top refrigerator is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.0 Amps for 1/6 HP and comes with a 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 5" diameter stem castors on this work top refrigerator with locks provided on front set.
This work top refrigerator is made in the USA, NSF-7 compliant, UL listed in USA and Canada, UL EPH Classified, and CE listed.
True TWT-27-HC Features
- 27-5/8" long
- Stainless steel top with rear splash, front and sides
- 1 stainless steel door
- 2 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Clear coated aluminum interior
- Stainless steel floor
- Foamed-in-place high density, polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.0 Amps for 1/6 HP
- 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter stem castors with locks provided on front set
True TWT-27-HC Benefits
- NSF-7 compliant
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- NSF approved aluminum interior liner
- High density, polyurethane insulation has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- UL EPH Classified
- CE Listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||195 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||TWT-27-HC|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Capacity||16.07 cu. ft|
|Shelf Material||Heavy Duty PVC Coated Wire|
|Temperature||33 - 38° F|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mount|
|Power Cord||7 ft|
|Casters||5" Stem, Locks On Front Set|
|Dimensions (HxLxD)||33-3/8" x 27-5/8" x 30-1/8"|