One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the lowest possible price for this item! Click here for live chat, or call 855-838-1010 Mon-Thur 8am-12am, Fri 8am-8pm EST.
True TSSU-48-12-HC 48 3/8" Two Door Sandwich / Salad Prep Refrigerator with 4 Shelves, 12 Pans and Hydrocarbon Refrigerant - 115V
The True TSSU-48-12-HC is a 48-3/8" wide, stainless steel insulated sandwich/salad food prep table with a stainless steel insulated cover and an 11 3/4" deep, 0.5" thick, full length removable cutting board. This food prep table includes 12 (1/6 size) 6-7/8" long x 6-1/4" wide x 4" deep, clear polycarbonate food pans that are NSF approved.
Sturdy stainless steel is used for the front, sides, and floor while the back is made of coated steel. This food prep table has two doors, four adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelves, and 5-inch diameter stem castors.
The self-contained refrigeration uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant which has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP). The cabinet structure has foamed-in-place high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
The True TSSU-48-12-HC is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 5.8 Amps for 1/3 HP. Includes an 11-foot power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The True TSSU-48-12-HC is made in the USA.
True TSSU-48-12-HC Features
- 48-3/8" wide
- Stainless steel front, top and ends
- Coated steel back
- Stainless steel insulated cover
- Clear coated aluminum interior with a stainless steel floor
- 2 doors
- 4 adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelves
- 11-3/4" deep, 1/2" thick, full length removable cutting board
- 12 (1/6 size) 6-7/8" L x 6-1/4" W x 4" deep, clear polycarbonate NSF approved food pans
- Foamed-in-place high density, polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.8 Amps for 1/3 HP
- 11 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter stem castors
True TSSU-48-12-HC Benefits
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- High density, polyurethane insulation has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- NSF Approved
- UL EPH Classified
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- Made in the USA
- CE Listed
|Ship Weight||340 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||TSSU-48-12-HC|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel / Coated Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel / Coated Aluminum|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||36 3/4" x 48-3/8" x 30-1/8"|
|Horse Power||1/3 HP|
|Temperature Range||33ºF to 41ºF|
|UL EPH Listed||Yes|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet