True T-49-HC 54-1/8" T Series Reach-In 2-Section Refrigerator With 2 Solid Swing Doors With Aluminum Interior And 6 PVC Coated Shelves With Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 115 Volts - Scratch and Dent
Terms of Sale
This item is being sold as-is and has never been used. Small ding / dent / cosmetic damage on one door of unit.
The T-49-HC is a 54-1/8" wide, 2 section reach-in refrigerator from True with 2 solid swing stainless steel doors. This reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior and has 6 adjustable PVC coated shelves. The compressor is bottom mounted and the cooling system utilizes R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant.
There is LED interior lighting in this reach-in refrigerator. The T-49-HC comes with four 4" castors.
The T-49-HC runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.4 Amps. The compressor has a 1/2 HP motor. A 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug is included.
This True unit is made in the USA.
True T-49-HC Features
- 54-1/8" wide
- 2 section reach-in refrigerator
- Stainless steel front and aluminum sides
- NSF approved Clear coated aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel interior floor with coved corners
- Corrosion resistant GalFan-coated steel back
- 2 solid swing stainless steel doors
- 6 adjustable PVC coated shelves
- LED Interior lighting activated by rocker switch above doors
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.4 Amps
- Compressor: 1/2 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Four 4" castors
- UL Classified in USA and Canada
- UL EPH Classified
- CE listed
- Made in the USA
True T-49-HC Benefits
- Bottom Mounted compressor runs in the coolest, most grease free area of kitchen
- R290 Hydro carbon refrigerant has zero ozone depletion potential
- Adjustable shelves accommodate different sized products and containers
|Ship Weight||400 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||T-49-HC|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number in Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33° - 38° F|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet