True STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC Spec Series 1-Section 27 1/2" Wide Half-Height Glass / Solid Front Doors And Full-Height Solid Rear Door Insulated R290 Hydrocarbon Pass-Thru Refrigerator With Stainless Steel Exterior And Interior, 115V
|Ship Weight||475 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC|
|Height (With 5" Casters)||82 3/4 Inches|
|Height (Without Casters)||77 3/4 Inches|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/8 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Side Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Front Door Type||Half-Height Glass (Top) / Half-Height Solid (Bottom)|
|Rear Door Type||Full-Height Solid|
|Door Hinge Type||Cam-Lift|
|Door Lock Type||Bolt-Style|
|Control Type||Digital Temperature Control|
|Temperature Range||33 to 38 Degrees F|
|Insulation||Ecomate High-Density Polyurethane|
|Interior Shelving Kits Provided||Yes|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Interior Lighting Type||LED|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
The STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC pass-thru refrigerator is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.8 Amps for the 1/4 HP compressor and it comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. This refrigerator unit holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degree F for ideal food preservation.
There is a top-mounted self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system in this pass-thru refrigerator that uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant which has a low 3 GWP (Global Warming Potential) and zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).
This refrigerator rolls smoothly on a set of 5" diameter plate casters that have locks on the front set. This refrigerator is proudly made in the USA, UL EPH classified, and it is UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC is the Spec series 1-section 27 1/2" wide pass-thru refrigerator from True with 1 half-height Low-E double-pane thermal insulated glass door on top, 1 half-height solid stainless steel door on bottom in the front and a full-height solid stainless steel door on the rear. All of the doors on this pass-thru refrigerator have bolt-style door locks and cam-lift hinges, and the unit features LED interior lighting and digital temperature controls.
The STR Spec series refrigerator unit features an all stainless steel exterior and interior with a stainless steel door, front, sides, interior side walls, back, floor, door liner, and ceiling. Interior shelving kits are provided with this pass-thru refrigerator.
This refrigerator is insulated with Ecomate high-density CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
True STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC Features
- Spec series pass-thru refrigerator
- Number of Sections: 1
- Number of Doors: 3
- Front Door Type: Half-height glass top / Half-height solid stainless steel bottom
- Rear Door Type: Full-height solid stainless steel
- Glass Type: Low-E double-pane thermal insulated glass
- Bolt-style door locks
- Cam-lift door hinges
- Exterior Material: Stainless steel steel door, front, and sides
- Interior Material: Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, and ceiling
- Interior shelving kits provided
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Insulation: Ecomate High-Density Polyurethane
- Top-mounted self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Digital temperature controls
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.8 Amps
- 1/4 HP
- 9 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter plate casters (locks on front set)
- Made in the USA
- UL EPH classified
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
True STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC Benefits
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Consistently holds ideal food preservation temperature
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height (with 5" casters): 82 3/4"
Height (without casters): 77 3/4"
Width: 27 1/2"
Depth: 36 1/8"