True STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2S-HC Spec Series 2-Section 52 5/8" Wide Half-Height Glass / Solid Front Doors And Full-Height Solid Rear Doors Insulated R290 Hydrocarbon Pass-Thru Refrigerator With Stainless Steel Exterior And Aluminum Interior, 115V
|Ship Weight||720 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2S-HC|
|Height (With 5" Casters)||82 3/4 Inches|
|Height (Without Casters)||77 3/4 Inches|
|Width||52 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/8 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Side Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Front Door Type||Half-Height Glass (Top) / Half-Height Solid (Bottom)|
|Rear Door Type||Full-Height Solid|
|Door Hinge Type||Cam-Lift|
|Door Lock Type||Bolt-Style|
|Control Type||Digital Temperature Control|
|Temperature Range||33 to 38 Degrees F|
|Insulation||Ecomate High-Density Polyurethane|
|Number Of Shelves||6 (3 Per Section)|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Interior Lighting Type||LED|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
This refrigerator unit holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degree F for ideal food preservation. The STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2S-HC pass-thru refrigerator is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 5.9 Amps for the 1/2 HP compressor and it comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
There is a top-mounted self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system in this pass-thru refrigerator that uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant which has a low 3 GWP (Global Warming Potential) and zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).
This refrigerator rolls smoothly on a set of 5" diameter plate casters that have locks on the front set. This refrigerator is proudly made in the USA, UL EPH classified, and it is UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2S-HC is the Spec series 2-section 52 5/8" wide pass-thru refrigerator from True with 2 half-height Low-E double-pane thermal insulated glass doors on top, 2 half-height solid stainless steel doors on bottom of the front and 2 full-height solid stainless steel doors on the rear. The doors all have bolt-style door locks and cam-lift hinges and this unit features LED interior lighting and digital temperature controls.
The STA Spec series refrigerator units feature an exterior with a stainless steel door, front, and sides, an interior with aluminum side walls and back, and a stainless steel floor and ceiling, and it has 3 heavy-duty chrome-plated wire shelves per section.
This refrigerator is insulated with Ecomate high-density CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
True STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2S-HC Features
- Spec series pass-thru refrigerator
- Number of Sections: 2
- Number of Doors: 6
- Front Door Type: Half-height glass top / Half-height solid stainless steel bottom
- Rear Door Type: Full-height solid stainless steel
- Glass Type: Low-E double-pane thermal insulated glass
- Bolt-style door locks
- Cam-lift door hinges
- Exterior Material: Stainless steel steel door, front, and sides
- Interior Material: Aluminum interior side walls and back, Stainless steel floor and ceiling
- Shelf Material: Heavy-duty chrome-plated wire
- Number of Shelves: 6 (3 per section)
- Insulation: Ecomate High-Density Polyurethane
- Top-mounted self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Digital temperature controls
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 5.9 Amps
- 1/2 HP
- 9 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter plate casters (locks on front set)
- Made in the USA
- UL EPH classified
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
True STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2S-HC Benefits
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Consistently holds ideal food preservation temperature
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height (with 5" casters): 82 3/4"
Height (without casters): 77 3/4"
Width: 52 5/8"
Depth: 36 1/8"