Town RM-55P-R RiceMaster 55 Cup Propane Gas NSF/ETL Listed Rice Cooker and Warmer 27,300 BTU
|Ship Weight||46 lb|
|Manufacturer||Town Food Service Equipment|
|Manufacturer Part #||RM-55P-R|
|Type||Rice Cookers / Warmers|
|Rice Pot Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Uncooked Capacity||55 Cups|
|Cooked Capacity||110 Cups|
|Gas Connection||3/4 Inch Rear Inlet|
|Gas Regulator Included||Yes|
The RM-55P-R is the RiceMaster NSF and ETL listed gas rice cooker from Town Food Service Equipment that operates on Propane and has a capacity for 55 cups of raw rice (110 cups cooked).
This commercial gas rice cooker features a bimetallic temperature sensor that delivers perfectly cooked rice every time by automatically stopping the cook cycle when the water has been fully absorbed by the rice. An internal pilot burner provides "cook and hold" operation by keeping your cooked rice warm and ready to serve.
The rick cooker has a cast aluminum rice pot and it has comfortable, wide plated steel drop handles that stay cool enough to touch while the cooker is in operation. The cooker has a durable stainless steel cover with a heat-resistant Bakelite plastic handle.
The RM-55P-R RiceMaster commercial rice cooker operates at 27,300 BTU/hr on Propane and it comes with an adjustable gas regulator. There is a 3/4" NPT rear gas connection on this rice cooker.
This rice cooker is NSF listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
Town Food Service Equipment RM-55P-R Features
- RiceMaster gas rice cooker
- Gas type: Propane
- Capacity: 55 cups of raw rice (110 cups cooked)
- Bimetallic temperature sensor
- Internal pilot burner
- Cast aluminum rice pot
- Wide plated steel drop handles
- Stainless steel cover with a heat-resistant Bakelite plastic handle
- BTU: 27,300 BTU/hr
- Gas regulator included
- 3/4" NPT rear gas connection
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
Town Food Service Equipment RM-55P-R Benefits
- Delivers perfectly cooked rice every time
- Automatically stops cook cycle when water has been fully absorbed
- "Cook and Hold" operation keeps cooked rice warm and ready to serve
- Comfortable drop handles stay cool enough to touch while the cooker is in operation