Town PR-36-R-SS 36" Wide Right-Hinged Door Stainless Steel Exterior 225,000 BTU Natural Gas Commercial Pig Roaster
|Ship Weight||600 lb|
|Manufacturer||Town Food Service|
|Manufacturer Part #||PR-36-R-SS|
|Height (With Flue)||82 Inches|
|Height (Without Flue)||78 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Door Hinge||Right Side|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Connection||1 1/4 Inches|
|Number Of Burners||2|
|Number Of Roasting Bars||2|
|Drip Pan Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Drip Pans||2|
|Features||Independent Pilot Safety Systems|
|Flue Height||4 Inches|
|Roaster Type||Chinese Style Commercial Pig Roaster|
|Leg Material||Stainless Steel|
|Usage||Whole Pig Or Duck|
This cooking method of this commercial pig roaster directs powerful and searing heat to crisp the skin of your pig or duck.
The PR-36-R-SS commercial pig roaster operates at 225,000 BTU/hr and uses Natural Gas with a 1 1/4" NPT gas connection and a pressure regulator is provided. This unit is certified for commercial indoor use underneath a hood system.
This roaster features a stainless steel exterior and an aluminized steel interior. This roaster unit stands firmly on tubular stainless steel legs with adjustable feet and gussets.
The PR-36-R-SS is the 36" wide commercial pig roaster from Town Food Service Equipment built in the Chinese style with a 4" high flue, 2 roasting bars, 2 stainless steel drip pans, and a Right-hinged door. This unit is designed for roasting a whole pig and it features 2 levels of perimeter burners that have independent pilot safety systems.
The pig roaster is NSF and ETL certified for NSF4/ANSI-4 sanitation standards for commercial cooking equipment and it is ETL certified to ANSI Z83.11 standards for gas foodservice equipment.
Town Food Service Equipment PR-36-R-SS Features
- Chinese style commercial pig roaster
- 36" wide
- Door Hinge: Right
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Exterior: Stainless Steel
- Interior: Aluminized steel
- 2 levels of perimeter burners
- Independent pilot safety systems
- 2 roasting bars
- 2 stainless steel drip pans
- BTU: 225,000 BTU/hr
- 1 1/4" NPT gas connection
- 4" high flue
- Designed for roasting a whole pig
- Pressure regulator is provided
- Tubular stainless steel legs
- Adjustable feet and gussets
- Certified for commercial indoor use underneath a hood system
- NSF and ETL certified for NSF4/ANSI-4
- ETL certified to ANSI Z83.11 standards
Town Food Service Equipment PR-36-R-SS Benefits
- Cooking method directs powerful and searing heat to crisp the skin of your pig or duck
- Durable stainless steel exterior
Height (With Flue): 82"
Height (Without Flue): 78"