T&S Brass B-0300-LN Deck-Mount Single Hole ADA Compliant Double Pantry Mixing Faucet Without Nozzle And 18" Flexible Stainless Steel Supply Hoses
The B-0300-LN is the deck-mount ADA compliant pantry mixing faucet from T&S Brass on a single hole base without a nozzle and 18" flexible stainless steel supply hoses.
The swivel outlet on this faucet will accept standard T&S Brass swing nozzles.
The pantry mixing faucet has a polished chrome plated brass body with 1/2" NPSM Male inlets.
The faucet operates with temperatures between 40 - 140 degrees F and 20 - 125 psi pressure.
This pantry mixing faucet is ADA compliant, low-lead compliant, and it is certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, and NSF/ANSI 61.
T&S Brass B-0300-LN Features
- Deck-mount pantry mixing faucet without nozzle
- Accepts standard T&S Brass swing nozzles
- Single hole base
- 18" flexible stainless steel supply hoses
- 1/2" NPSM Male inlets
- 1/4-turn Eterna compression cartridges
- Material: Chrome-Plated Brass
- Temperature range: 40 - 140 degrees F
- Pressure: 20 - 125 psi
T&S Brass B-0300-LN Benefits
- ADA compliant
- Spring checks on Eterna compression cartridges prevent the cross flow of water
- NSF/ANSI 61 compliant
- Low-lead compliant
- Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
|Ship Weight||6.5 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||B-0300-LN|
|Base Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Installed Dimensions (H x W x D)||3-7/8" x 7-7/16" x 2-1/4"|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||1-1/2"|
|Deck Flange Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Cartridge Type||1/4-Turn Eterna Compression Cartridges|
|Inlet||1/2" NPSM Male|
|Pressure Range||20 - 125 psi|
|Temperature Range||40 - 140 Degrees F|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet