T&S Brass B-0190 44" Combination Kettle Filler Spray Stanchion
|Ship Weight||36 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||B-0190|
|Base Material||Polished Chrome Plated Brass|
|Hose Length||68" and 104"|
|Spatial Orientation||Floor Model|
The B-0190 is a kettle filler stanchion from T&S Brass with 104" and 68" flexible stainless steel hoses.
The kettle filler has a polished chrome-plated brass body with a hook nozzle and high flow angled spray valve.
This model has a quarter-turn Eterna cartridge, 3/8" NPT vacuum breaker, and a 4-arm handle
This kettle filler operates with a temperature range between 40 - 140 degrees F and 20 - 125 psi pressure.
This kettle filler faucet is low-lead compliant, and it is certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, and NSF/ANSI 61.
T&S Brass B-0190 Features
- Kettle Filler Stanchion
- 68" and 104" flexible stainless steel hoses
- Swivel tee
- Hook nozzle
- High flow angled spray valve
- Control valve with compression cartridge
- 4-arm handle
- Material: Chrome-Plated Brass
- Temperature range: 40 - 140 degrees F
- Pressure: 20 - 125 psi
- Made in USA
- NSF/ANSI 61 compliant
- Low-lead compliant
- Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
T&S Brass B-0190 Benefits
- Durable brass construction
- Swivel tee for improved maneuverability